A lot of people have trouble sleeping, not that they are insomniacs. You will be surprised to know that such cases are not rare. The truth is that almost every person has trouble in sleeping every once in a while.
Given below are a few tips which will help you sleeping better and most importantly faster..
1. Watching television or working in front of the computer is one of the main reasons for loss of sleep. The intensity of light from TV or a computer monitor is similar to the sunlight and this sometimes fools your brain into thinking that its daylight and not the time to sleep.
2. Drinking milk before sleeping will help you in getting good sleep. Milk has an amino acid t called Tryptophan, Tryptophan is basically an amino acid and essential in human nutrition. It is one of the 20 amino acids in the genetic code. Its been proved that this slows the brain activity thus inducing sleep
3. Always remember to go to bed when you are tired. Just because your wife goes to bed at 9PM doesn’t mean you need to do the same If you are not tired enough, you might as well do some low key work like maybe reading a book.
4. Meditation can greatly improve your sleep. Take deep and long breaths. And relax every muscle. A relaxed mind will go to sleep in no time
5. Exercising is another important thing during the day. Exercising during the day tires your muscles out and makes up for a solid nights sleep.